BBR introduces the next generation in D-Section exhaust systems, the D2. This all new design incorporates an air-craft quality stainless steel header and mid-pipe that has been tuned specifically to optimize performance and power gains. An all new, lightweight "D" profile muffler is used to drastically reduce weight on all models. BBR's unique "D" muffler also allows for maximum tire clearance and packing volume. For all applications, the new BBR D2, come as complete systems including header and muffler. A USDA Forest Service approved spark arrester is included. If you need to reduce the dB level BBR offers an optional Quiet Insert that will keep the neighbors happy.
• Thin-wall stainless steel header and mid-pipe
• Lightweight 6061 aluminum muffler
• Stainless steel heat shield
• All stainless steel hardware through-out
• USDA Forest Service approved spark arrester (removable)
• All applications are complete systems including header and muffler
For XR/CRF50's BBR recommends big bore exhaust systems for 88cc and larger displacement engines.
BBR General Jetting Guidelines Chart