China Inner Rotor Wiring
TBolt USA Tech Database!
China Inner rotor Kit wiring info:
- Green wire with (loop fitting) goes to Ground
- Green wire with horseshoe fitting goes to Green terminal on coil
- Yellow wire with horseshoe fitting goes to yellow terminal on coil
- Brown wire goes to white off the stator
- Red wire (has 2 connections) 1 is for Black wire off the stator the other is for a kill switch connection
- Set up the IRK stator & Pick up in the Center of the adjustment and with a Business Card Thickness air gap or .012"
NOTE: If you're still having trouble try flipping the stator over.
- Replace spark plug with another - many spark plugs have failed at over the years so exchange Spark plug & set gap at .030 on the spark plug
- Set BOTH pickup (white wire device)& Stator(black wire device) at .010-.012 away from rotor with buiness card
- Set BOTH pickup (white wire device)& Stator(black wire device) in the center of the slide screw adjustment
- Double check your green ground wire is attached to the same bolt as the coil ground under tank on frame (make sure the the ground is clean from debris)
- Last Resort ONLY , Flip the Stator